The Ministry of Education requires schools to consult with parents every two years in respect to their Health Curriculum. Napier Central School invites you to be part of our Health and PE survey. The survey will enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the PE and Health programme at Napier Central School.
Sports and Physical Activities
These are the sports and physical activities that we offer at NCS:
· School events: swimming, cross country, athletics, tabloid sports,
· Interschool events: cross country, athletics, triathlon, ripper rugby, tennis,
· Sporting teams: volleyball, cricket, basketball, ripper rugby, netball, hockey, barefoot 10s rugby, football, t-ball, softball,
· Others: gymnastics, Jump Jam, Optimist Yachting
· Visiting coaches (various sports, including tennis, badminton and orienteering)
The PE Programme: teaches the skills necessary for children to participate in these sports and activities.