The wearing of the school uniform is a condition of enrolment at Napier Central School.
The uniform and hat can be purchased either by:
- Completing an order form at the School Office if new to the school
- Ordering directly from Academy Apparel online
Please name all clothing.
- School polo shirt
- School polar fleece
- Navy skort or shorts
- Navy unisex long pants
- Yellow broadbrimmed hat for Term 1 and Term 4
- Dark shoes or sneakers or sandals (with strap across)
- Navy Socks
Optional / Accessories
- Polar fleece vest
- Dark Navy tights (for girls)
- Thermal undergarments - Navy
- Hair - that is touching or beyond the collar should be tied up, off the face. Any fringe that grows in front of the eyes, past the eyebrows should clipped back.
- Headbands / Headpieces - navy blue, white or yellow.
- Jewellery - stud earrings - watches - Medic Alert bracelet
- Item of family, cultural or religious significance - ( after consultation with the principal)
- No other jewellery is permitted.
- The BOT have a fund available to families who are facing hardship. The fund will help to purchase school uniform items. Please apply in writing to the BOT Chair and Principal for consideration.