Board of Trustees (BOT)
The Board of Trustees is charged with governing our school. Their responsibilities include:
- supporting the management team in the leadership of the school
- ensuring children receive the best education opportunities
- reviewing the School Charter
- ratification of school policies
- personnel and industrial matters
- property management
- consulting with the community
(If you are interested in finding out more about the role and responsibilities of the Board of Trustees, you can either talk to the Principal about it or visit the New Zealand School Trustees Association website.)
The current Board members are:
- Ross McLeod (Principal)
- Shelley Hunter (Staff Representative)
- Stefan Freudenberg (Chairperson)
- Ollie Powrie
- Daniel Kerr
- Nicky Boyes
- Kathryn McGarvey
The current board was elected in 2016 for a three year term. The next BOT election will be in 2019.
Latest BOT Newsletter - 11 August 2017
The Board of Trustees welcome any comments from parents. Every second year there is a Board of Trustees Community Survey which parents are encouraged to complete. Please either check your newsletter for the date of the next BOT meeting or consult the school calendar. Comprehensive minutes are taken at all meetings and they are available for reading in the school office.
The BOT regularly reviews school policies. Policies that are being reviewed will be loaded onto the school website for feedback from the school community.